Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fun with Daddy

Lil' fryebaby and big frye-daddy enjoyed some quality daddy-son time this past week, as I spent my first night away on business travel.  And, since my mom was able to plan a visit while I was away, the trip was a success and everyone did great at home.

Look at these two...they're best buds...


In other news, check out the new play room on our middle level!  We relocated our bar cabinet and pub table and set-up a play area in it's place.  Thanks to furnishings from my favorite store, Land of Nod, we have a zone for all the fryes to enjoy...


It's still a bit of a work in progress as we wait for a cool bookshelf and a couple floor poufs to arrive.  Besides the super colorful rug, my fave piece is the play table.  It's height adjustable and can grow from it's current 15" height up to 24" height as fryebaby gets older.  And even though it's still too tall for fryebaby now, Billy and I are already putting it to good use...


...enjoying Sunday morning breakfast on the floor.  You can imagine, this is a brave new world for Skylar...babies, toys, and food all at her level :)  Lucky for us, she's doing great and learning to love her new little brother.




1 comment:

  1. Brody looks like 'Smiley' Burnett playing Ride the Pony!

    ReplyDelete