Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Florida!!

Lil' fryebaby and I (along with Mom and Marcus) surprised my Grandma Lou and Fred down in Florida this weekend.  We took our first flight and stayed in our first hotel.  And...hopefully it comes as no surprise...he's been great!  He did awesome on the flight, slept wonderfully at the hotel, and has been in a good mood most of the time.  The heat down here in sunny Florida has been a bit of an adjustment, but nothing we couldn't handle.

Mom and I managed all this on our own at the airport!  :)

First night meeting my great grandparents! 

At the flea market with 
Grandma Jen and Grandpa Marc...that place was wild!

You get to wear short sleeves and shorts when you head south in March!

And cool sun hats!!

And Mommy took me to the Gulf of Mexico...the water was so cold on my toes!!

But, the best part of my trip to Florida was surprising my great Grandma Lou...she said this was the best surprise of her entire life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment