Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 31, 2014

Football Jersey Day at Daycare

In celebration of Super Bowl weekend, Brody's daycare designated today "Football Jersey Day".  Since Brody is still heartbroken over the Patriots loss and the fact his parents haven't bought him a Tom Brady jersey, he decided to wear his football outfit instead :)  No Seahawks or Broncos jerseys for this little guy.

OMG!  So cute!  These are 3-6 months clothes, btw.  Wow...what a bruiser!


Don't you just want to give that little bum a slap?!?  ...or a kiss!

One of my favorite times with Brody is in the morning after his first feeding.  We snuggle in bed, pick out an outfit for the day, and eventually make our way downstairs so I can eat some breakfast.  Check out this adorable pic from this morning while we were hanging out...

How did we create something so darn cute?!?  
When I picked up Brody from daycare on Day 2, I had a "moment".  I'd been away from him for 8 hours and I was having a hard time believing that this beautiful boy was my son.  It was the first time I'd been away from him for that long, and it was as though he'd become a whole new more perfect version of himself while I was gone.  I guess this is how Billy feels every day when he gets home from work to see him (though for him, it's usually been 20 hours since he's last seen him, since Brody is still asleep when Billy leaves for work...whoa!).  Brody has been in wonderful spirits both days when I picked him up, making it that much easier to drop him off the next morning.

I can't wait to see how scrumptious he is later today when I go pick him up!!  Yay for the weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. This last photo is so mesmerizing; a really great shot of our little trooper. I'm so glad to know he's taking on daycare like a champ!

    ReplyDelete