Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

20 weeks Baby Bump

Check out my first official baby bump photo.  We're twenty weeks in, with twenty weeks to go.  I'm going to try and wear this same outfit week-by-week so I can really see the progress.


I went to my first prenatal yoga class yesterday and really enjoyed it.  There were about 15 of us in the class, and I had the "youngest" baby in the class.  I'm excited to continue going every Saturday morning and learn more stretches and positions to help me to adjust to my changing body.  Plus, it was a great opportunity to meet other expectant moms and hear about what they're going through and feeling.

Tomorrow's the big gender reveal day!  Billy and I are taking off from work early to go to the 2PM ultrasound and 3PM OB visit.  I'm soooo excited!!  Will let everyone know as soon as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment